Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(How did I get Here? on Sunday, October 7)
 
via: 겨우
Laying here with you, hand in hand.
Sitting here with you, with textbooks in front of us.
Pondering here with you, with the future ahead of us.
Working here with you; Playing here with you.

And yet,
I still have the urge to silently scream.
Everything seems swell: Cool, calm and collected.
I still wonder: Am I still standing still?
"I want to Fly as high as I can.
Before my wings are cut off, and I'm sent to hell."
But aren't I already in too deep?

I have to go. I need to go. I cannot not go, 
Without the thought that I'd be living with resent and regrets.
Maybe, I'll see you later.
Maybe as lovers. Maybe as friends.
Or maybe as strangers. 

Sorry, the flow of this post doesn't quite. Flow. 
I ended up writing this post on separate days... 
Guess I've been busy? It's not too important,
Just a decision I had to makeㅡ And I finally made one. Kudos.
and I'm sorry if I end up hurting you...














|