Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Repeat on Monday, August 6)
via mreows
It's always the same.
The same rules that I break,
The same consequences that are given to me.
And sometimes I wonder..
Maybe I was born at the wrong time.
It became my happiest thought.
(One that made me feel okay)
It was better than being sorry for living.

I graduated about a month ago, from high school.
I got accepted into a University about a week ago.
And even though, it may not be what you wanted,
But at least I tried.
Even a pat on the back would be fine.
Or a sincere smile of pride for your daughter.

Just a sign, to know I'm wanted from you.

I'm sorry, but. I am me, and you are you. And that will never change.

|