Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(A Memory on Tuesday, May 22)
It's a kind of a memory that I still remember.
VIA
It's not always about the feelings, it's about finding the right person too. The person that's good for you. It can't always be about fun and games; then nothing would be done.
We're still under the same sky; that's a relief. And that's all that really matters.
No matter the distance, I'll have that reassurance that we're under the same sky. Still.
Three years has passed since my junior high graduation. Is it odd that I still remember?
"Always Smile" ㅡhe said. 바보처럼.

I finally submitted a layout. rate/comment/fav? Have a nice day.

|