Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(What's Up? on Thursday, January 5)
I sit here, on top of my complaints. My rants. My teenage angst.

Define being "stronger"
For a long time, I believed that it meant..
Carrying everyone on your back,
And not seem pitiful like a stray in an alley.

I probably, I am.
Still naive to what it means to have a relationship with someone.
Whether it's friendship, or even "worse", love.
I won't run this time. Convincing myself that I'm looking for change
I'd be stuck on the same page.

It's embarrassing, to be rejected when you ask for help..

Those who are afraid to ask for help, are the ones that are more scared. People who are usually scared, don't say 'I need help', 'thank you', or 'I'm sorry' They're afraid of being rejected or ridiculed. They're afraid of everything.


When someone sees me pitifully, from now on, I'll say
'아사 Asa! One more person cares about me."


I think I've been watching too many dramas.

|