Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(I'm Doing Fine. on Saturday, January 21)


credits: sasaita
Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
And I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened
And that we were nothing


I'm doing fine.
I finally got a job, at Starbucksㅋ..
I start training next week.

I applied for University.
And slowly in the preparations of my 18th Birthday.
I'm doing fine
without him.
And I'm sure.. You'll be fine too.

|