Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Liar. on Friday, December 30)

You've lied so much, that you can't even remember the truth.

You, of all people. Accused me of being a liar?
Everyone (in some sort of aspect), has lied,
Thus (can be considered to be) a liar.

But what right do you (of all people) to call me a liar?


"I just want to try, taking care of my life.
I've been working day and night, to keep your heart satisfied."
".. 미안, 내가 잘못 했어. 나를 생각하는 시간을 줘."


Just because it's you,
doesn't make it forgiveable.





꺼져, 끝.

|