Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Last Year... on Thursday, September 1)
Finally, it's the last year of high school.
I feel as if I changed so much, but to be honestㅡ I didn't do much this summer.

via

Iㅡ no longer feel lost. As if all this pressure of growing up dispersed. Which seems impossible considering the fact that "growing up" has no end. (I really wonder where all this confidence came fromㅡ I wouldn't call it strength, because I haven't done much). I haven't moved, I just. Know where to go.
"Shouldn't you have a back-up plan?"

Why do I need one? When this plan dream(?) seems so flawless in the happiness I seek for. It's simple, yes. And I am a little disappointed that I didn't achieve to enter Harvard, Oxford, or some eloquent sounding post secondary in London. It kind of hurts my pride (it saddens me too) that I didn't fulfil these "once-upon-a-time" expectations. But my giddinessㅡ and the excitement of doing something I want to do makes up for it, in an odd dorky-lameish way.
"Every child is born an artist, the problem is to remain one once they grow up." Pablo Picasso
"How I love~ thee arts" ㅋㅋㅋ 정나영

Psh. I feel too cocky, I wonder what will happen to me if I fail. 힘내.


|