Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(내 친구 아냐. on Friday, September 16)
"너 변경됨."
내가? 내가 언제? 너는. 너 어때? 너 뭐해?
너 야노씨 아냐.친구, 너 나의 오빠 아니에..요.
저기요. 이바요. 내 말 들려요? 내가 보이니? 죄송합니다 근대 당신은 누구지?


노래: Addicted - Steve Hoang. 이미지: via

( I didn't changeㅡ just my feelings for you changed )

"I hate you, you fucking douchebag. ♬I hate you~ And I'm fine living with you. ㅋㅋㅋ
어. 맞지. 난 니가 미워. 알어?"


와우. For so long, I've been saying "난. 널 좋아해" I did, the person who you used to be. The you, that would acknowledge me as a human. But you became another one of them, the "Korean" group. Don't become another Jewoo.
I hope you heard me. No matter how harsh my words were, I'd be glad for you to hear my words. I'm sorry if, they were too harsh.
Is it pathetic? That I still want to lean on you like before...

I slowly watched you change this summer... Maybe it was my fault that I didn't stop you, but you were already changing throughout grade eleven. Then there was that glimpse... Where I thought "you are still you, and I'm still me..." when you said the words, "Are you cold? Do you want me to hug you to keep you warm?" And I just nodded.

But now, I don't even want you to appear in front of my fucking face.
but at a time like this, it's usually you that's there for me...

P.S. even your 'best friend' hates you.

|