Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Bicycle on Sunday, September 25)
I'm 17세. And as lame as this sounds, today I finally learned how to ride a bike.

credits: iamlemontree


To: (My) Teacher,
Although I never properly showed my appreciation of thanks ㅡ wow I sound really professional... Thanks! Thank you, for teaching me how to ride a bike ^^~


From: (Your) Student.



I apologize for the lack of updates! But thank you! For 300+ followers *O*.. I feel so un-satisfying considering the fact that I haven't made any updates ㅠㅠ... but I'm so busy this week!

- Monday: Social Class Debate
- Wednesday: Some test on who knows whut.
- Thursday: Leadership assignments due & some essay on who knows whut.


Hopefully by the next weekend, I can change my layout and submit this one. Or make a layout and submit that one. Cause I like this layout... to be frank. ㅋ

|