Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(2/3주년 on Friday, September 2)
First off!
온늘은 유알빈의 생일축하~ 17세 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (동생)

via

니나 동생~ ㅋㅋ we've known each other for three years now, but our journey so far feels so much long than that. 어쨌든.. 진짜 고마워. For making things.. funner(?) and more exciting. Being able to take the risk of trying new things... then falling and getting back up again. 힘들다. 근데 너무 너무 너무 재밌어, 그랬어.. 감사해.

그리고. 선두 바보. We met at the beginning of high school, and now it's the ending of high school.. ㅎ. I thank you for letting me fall for you like I did, 바보 처럼. 아직도, 그냥 고마워ㅡ 나의 친구. 그냥. 친구.

아이쿵 ^^* there's so many things that have changed- but there's still things that stayed the same. 힘내. 모두.

Finally changed my layout and submitted the old!
rate/comment/favourite/download?

|