Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Rant on Monday, August 29)
This is just a rant.

my blogskin layout


I recently submitted a layout, this one and for some reason, I didn't win SOTD (skin of the day). I'm not trying to sound like a sore loser, but this isn't the first time that this happened.

I submitted this layout "17. SIMPLY - Contributed by: Jung나영 on August 28th, 2011 at 12:52 am" and received 10 favourites on August 28th. Another layout, this one won, only receiving 2 favourites, on August 28th. This usually doesn't happen, blogskins messing up like this, so I really wonder who's actually running blogskins.

I kind of don't want to submit my layouts anymore, not on blogskins at least >__< so hopefully I find another site to submit my layouts.

|