Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Finding Love... on Tuesday, August 16)
I'm finally back from a roughly three days road trip with my family. Once we were returning home, I realized, only then... That this would be one of my last 'adventures' I would have with them.

via


I really wonder, whether I'd regret leaving this place. I'm almost afraid of regretting it.
I'm not good with speaking about my family, so. I think I'll just leave it like this.

But anyways! Finally submitted my "learn to love yourself" layout:
rate/comment/download



|