Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Introvert. on Thursday, July 28)


I can never feel anything anymore.

in·tro·vert - noun /ˈintrəˌvərt/ 
1. A shy, reticent, and typically self-centered person
2. A person predominantly concerned with their own thoughts and feelings rather than with external things


I haven't posted for so damn long.
But it never feels like I have anything to say.
At least, anything worth listening to.

I just felt like posting cause I liked this quote awhile ago.
And the fact that tomorrow (well today) is my birthday party.
I felt like I should blog/post.
I should say something. Comment about something. Anything.

But, what is there left for me to say?

|