Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(And You, 앤드류 on Monday, May 23)
The Fool.

via: weheartit


I came back a day earlier than expected. I didn't come up with some "amazing" update. Just simple, like so. I'm not sure when I'll get back to blog designing either. I don't really feel like it lately.

"Starting tomorrow, everything will go back to 'normal'."


"It's going to be, Nara, Micho and Umi." I never thought you'd be alone. I didn't think I walked very far. I didn't think I walked far enough. I couldn't see you anymore, you weren't in my sight anymore, but I could still hear you. I met people along the way, I was happy, but I was never the happiest.

I met a DJ, DJ Fender. He's pretty cool, weird, but pretty cool. I met some Japanese Rock band, "The Fool". I've never heard of them, but their room was right across the hall from ours. They invited us over to drink Sake... I wasn't allowed to go. I met this one guy, Andrew, he was Chinese. And those two things, were the only things I know about him... But he was cute and nice; I want to meet him again someday.

And I bottle up all these smiles. All these tears. So that I didn't have to look back.
"We'll be your real brothers. Like a real family, we'll feed you, spoil you, take care of you. Let me meet them, so I can feed them, spoil them, take care of them. So you don't have to, on your own."

|