Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(I've Always Been Okay | 오래만에 on Saturday, April 9)
Layout: rate/comment/download ^^


credits: 엔양
Brian - 눈물의 구성요소


After a very long time (a bit over a month), I finally decided to make a new layout for myself and submit my old one. I decided, to no longer skip my classes and drag school around. I've been spending a lot of time lately with my family. It's pretty interesting actually. One told me a lot about my childhood, what I did when I was little, my actions, the habits that haven't changed. The other told me about the future, what I should do, what I can do, where to go. And I listen to them, since they have all the right to tell me these things anyway. Both criticized the way I am now. The fact that I'm at the edge of the cliffㅡ where I can decide to fall off or turn around.

They both told me that they'll always be here or there. That they'll be around.
And I believe them.


I grew up with them, and I wouldn't mind to keep growing up with them. I'm starting to fall into this "unconditional" love ㅡ towards a my family.

Congratulations on my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary and R.I.P. my two dead goldfish ; A; 물고기...

기분풀어요~ 기분좋게

|