Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Patience is Virtue on Monday, March 7)
To be honest with you! I hate it when people take pictures like this. When they're covering their face with their phone/camera. But! the reason why I took a picture like this, is cause....ㅡ my nails matched my phone.


(Yes, that is the first generation Lollipop phone ㅋ;)
I don't own a camera ahaha, so taking a picture... using my camera phone... to take a picture of my phone... kind of odd. So, I ended up taking it like this! But anyways~ on with the post...


I have the confidence to
But I don't have the patience.

Why is it that, everyone seems so certain but me?
내가 .. 찐자 바보야? ㅜㅜ.. 아이구...


"뭔가를 사랑할 수 있는 유일한 길은 그것을 잃을 수도 있다는 사실을 깨닫는 데 있다." -아논
"The only way to love anything is to realize it might be lost." -Anon

|