Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
("Nothing In-Between" on Thursday, March 10)
What a week.

Noodles. Noodles. Corn & Egg Soup. Selca.


It was a pretty happy week.
Strangely enough. I only went out twice this week, once to the big-ass mall and one buying bubble tea while eating soup. I don't really like going out anymore. Maybe it's the bitter cold winter that gives me shivers telling me to just stay home. But nah, I've been living in this freezing country for almost 10 years now ㅡ I think, I'm pretty use to this kind of "winter".

I like it. Sitting at home with a glass of warm hot chocolate, sitting smacked right in front of my computer watching dramas/sitcom/or variety shows. Or just, sitting and drawing whatever comes to mind. My family's always often home now. It doesn't feel lonely anymore. But I do, like being alone. I'm used to it all over again.

I feel almost insane. As if, I really should see a psychiatrist. I'm so convinced that I should go see one.
And I wonder tooㅡ if anyone still reads this 'piece of junk', including you. Especially you.
I want you to worry,
When I don't call you back.
I can't do it. No matter what.
I can't become close to someone. I can't run up to them and give them a humongous hug.
I just can't.

Whether it's You. Him. Them.

I can'tㅡ somehow they'll all just die in my hands.
Then I wonder, if it's me that's the killer. The murderer. Then I run.

It's five o'clock in the morning. And for some reason, I can't fall asleep (I partly blame daylight savings). It's as if I'm constantly thinking, but I don't seem to be going anywhere far. I've decided to start some mini random drawing series. No storyline, so I don't want to call it a "manga" or a "one-shot"...

I should really get a decent camera.


"Nothing In-Between"
That's what I shall call it.


P.S. Congratulations.

|