Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Super Junior on Tuesday, February 22)

Super Junior M - 太完美 (Too Perfect)


To be honest, I don't know Chinese ㅎㅎㅎ. But I've always listened to Super Junior M anyways because I was in love with Hankyung at one point >_< 우유빛깔! 김희철! 사랑해요 김희철!

I didn't even know that Super Junior M was releasing a new mini album ㅠㅠ.. sigh. I miss the days where I was completely absorbed into the Super Junior scene but that was quite some time ago when Super Junior was always 13. I mean, yeah, sure, they're still 13 for those super dedicated ELF fans, but it doesn't feel the same ㅜㅜ..

I was kind of shocked seeing Eunhyuk 은혁 and Sungmin 성민 in Super Junior M ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, gosh I miss Hankyung 휴휴.. But anyways, yeah, so I was completely dedicated to Super Junior at one point as a matter of fact. To the point where I ran a Super Junior fansite and translated a bunch of random... things(?) that were Super Junior related. I helped in subbing... and I posted images of them... Went around sj-market (I'm not even sure if that's still running lol) but nowwww, I'm just. I'm not sure, ㅋㅋ.. I just listen to whatever now.

Anyways! I just felt like posting about 슈퍼주니어.

슈퍼주니어 화이팅! 파이팅!

|