Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Whatta Loser. on Monday, January 24)
Alas! While studying, I managed to come up with a new layout ^^;

Rate/Fav?


Only ONE test down and THREE more to go ㅠㅠ.. Math 30, Physics 20, and Japanese 20. Sigh. I should probably finish up studying for math (after I finish posting).

"Justㅡ stay."
"No, I don't want to."
"Well, I'm going to go to 한국."
"Forever?"
"Should I go forever?"
"If you want to."
ofcoursenot바보


#$%#$. ㅡ ㅡ.. why would I stay then? 미친 놈.
A group of my friends, and I (lol) have decided to enter MBC/Cube's/SM's some company in Korea, TO SING. And possibly dance since our audition is probably going to later than the deadline. For now, our final song is 그남자 sung by 현빈 from the Secret Garden OST. :)


AJAJA Figthing!

|