Aesthetic Devil:

a 17 year-old bastard living temporarily in this corrupted society. I have no purpose, but thank you for dropping by.

+Inspiration: Umi Gamja깡 Micho Nina Sora Collab
+Scattered: Facebook Blogskins Tumblr Message
-
I fucking live and breathe on art.
I don't fucking need anything else.
But maybe, I might just love you.
Copyright © nell +img
(Always Smile. on Tuesday, January 18)
"Always Smile" he said.
"I will" she said.

via: weheartit


Because my posts were kind of messed up I decided to combine it, like so. Well, today, I ran around the snow that went up pass my knees. It was cold ㅡ no duh, but yet, I truly felt free that day. Just running. And knowing the person that I am, I hate running. Losing breathe, the heavy feeling in your chest and the constant pounding of your unsteady heart. Nevertheless, some people will disagree. Others like, or even love the thrill, that thrill. The excitement that comes from a "good run".

Even when I was breathing heavily, I could still hear the pounding of my heart. In a constant beat, that constant beat. At that moment, I wanted to scream. Louder than my heavy breathes, louder than the beats of my heart. To prove to myself that I'm still alive. Then I realized, the only proof I ever will need, is the breathes from my mouth and the beat of my heart. That's how I know, that I'm alive.

I don't need perfection, to be the person I want to be.

I want to play again. Just like today. To laugh without responsibilities, to smile without the slightest worries.
"Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"
- Aristole


I can't help but wonder,
What would've happened if this little girl,
didn't grow up.

|